I don’t know if this needs more of an introduction, but I just thought I’d give you guys some (fun) facts about myself!
Keep calm and read on! Or maybe I’m the one who should be keeping calm since I’m sharing these things about myself… You know, nerves and stuff like that.
Anyway, here we go!
- I’m a Pisces and proud of it.
- My hair is naturally curly. I’ve never straightened it and never will.
- I’ve worn glasses since elementary school. I’m perfectly fine with having glasses because I don’t like to touch my eyes, therefore, I don’t want contacts.
- I met the love of my life on World of Warcraft (yes, we are nerds and not ashamed of it.) when I was seventeen. He moved all the way from Florida to Vegas for me.
- My teeth have always been unique. I had the opportunity to get braces but declined because I didn’t feel like I would be myself with straight teeth. I know what you’re thinking but my teeth are healthy.
- I was bullied in high school. I dropped out of school during my junior year. The way I see it is that school is not for everyone.
- I’m half Italian so I’m only loud fifty percent of the time.
- I’m actually pretty shy; only my family knows how loud and crazy I can be.
- I have a million and one thoughts and ideas running through my head daily.
- I love creating lists; it helps keep me organized and makes everything look better, in my opinion.
- I still prefer pen/pencil and paper over digital. Same goes for books and magazines.
- I write my blog posts in a blank notebook because for some reason it’s hard for me to concentrate when writing on the computer; my brain just doesn’t work as good.
- I also draw out all my future Instagram pictures and/or blog pictures.
- At one time I probably had over a hundred full sketchbooks when I was younger but unfortunately lost them all.
- I want to inspire others. I hope to inspire people to be what they want to be. I didn’t think I could be a blogger but one day I just decided to stop thinking about it and just do it. And here I am today with you wonderful people!
+ Now that I’ve shared some things about myself, what are some facts about you? No pressure, of course!